Big 5 Sporting Goods
Event Sales has worked under contract for Big 5 Sporting Goods for nine years, selling their customer returned sporting goods product.
- Loads consist of everything found in a sporting goods store, i.e., camping, hunting, fishing, sports equipment, sports clothing, workout equipment, etc.
- Product includes customer returns; however, marked out-of-stock (new) product may also be included.
- Product is palletized and usually packed in boxes.
- Purchaser should count on 10% of the product being thrown away. The balance of the stock is new, like new, or fixable.
- We usually are allowed one request of Big 5 for a given load. For instance, if a customer does not want workout equipment, we can make that request and it will be omitted.
- The Big 5 web site enables the purchaser to view the types of product.
- Product is sold by the truckload only.
- No advertising the Big 5 name is permitted.
- Product must be sold East of the Mississippi unless special approval from Big 5 is provided. California, Oregon, and Washington are never approved for sale.
- All product is sold F.O.B. Riverside, California. (This means customer pays freight from Riverside to their location.)
- Product is sold in truckloads consisting of $200,000 retail value.
- Loads are assorted providing a good mix of sporting goods product.
- A manifest is available upon completion of loading.
- Sales are wire transfer up front or cashier's check only.
- You will receive a confirming invoice.
- All sales are final.