Event Sales offers a wide selection and assortment of new consumer products for sale which include closeouts, overstock, clearance and shelf pulls. You can be confident that your wholesale closeout purchases will move off the shelves quickly! For further details please contact us.
What are closeouts, overstock, clearance, and shelf pulls?
- Merchandise includes out-of-season goods and discontinued inventory.
- Most product is new with no damage.
- Closeouts can include any product category consisting of both consumer hard lines and/or soft lines.
- Product may be available because left over “shortlots” need to be cleared from the shelves.
- Product may be available because the manufacturer overproduced.
- Merchandise comes directly from the retailer, manufacturer, or wholesale distributor.
How we sell closeouts/overstock/clearance/shelf pulls.
- Closeouts may be sold by the case/pack/carton, as well as truckload.
- Usually an inventory is available for review.
- It may be possible to combine different stocks based on the f.o.b. points.
- All offerings are subject to prior sale.
- Payment is by wire transfer in advance of shipment.
What quality can I expect?
- First quality.
- Products generally will come in the original retail packaging.
- Often case packs may be available.
Are there restrictions?
- You may not advertise the original retailer's name, manufacturer's brand, logo, or any facsimile thereof.
- Some closeout product may need to be delabeled.
- All closeout products must be sold in the secondary or closeout market.
I've been in business for sixteen years and have always made money selling products from Event Sales. They are honest and fair, and whether I buy a pallet or a truckload, I receive the same fine service.
I operate several off-price retail stores. Products from Event Sales provide me the variety I need to fill my shelves. They are my main suppliers and the loads always generate excellent profits.
D. A. from Ohio